apple cider slaw, beef roast, Breakfast, cake, cheesecake, cookies, livernips, pasta bowl, pie, Pot roast, pulled pork, squash, Top Recipes of 2013
2013. Wow. What a year. Too much stuff to even get my head completely around. The greatest thing by far was the birth of my first granddaughter, Miss Peyton Alexis. The second best thing of 2013 was your encouragement and support of this blog. I’ve said it before and Ill say it one more time. I couldn’t have done this without you. Y’all are just simply the best. So without further adieu, what were your favorite recipes of 2013 from the Front Porch? Here it is! The top ten most viewed recipes of 2013!
10. Pumpkin Cream Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust
9. Pulled Pork & Apple Cider Slaw
8. Beef Pot Roast with baby Carrots, Red Potatoes and Livernips
7. Pumpkin Whoopee Pies with Marshmallow Cream Filling
6. Kim’s Pumpkin Chai Spiced Snickerdoodles
5. Pumpkin Layer Cake with Whipped Cinnamon & Buttercream Frosting
2. Bubbles Breakfast Casserole
And with no further adieu, drum-roll please……..
Your favorite Front Porch Gourmet recipe for 2013 is….
It appears our readers have a bit of a sweet tooth! I’ll keep the desserts coming! We’re also introducing two new sections this year. 30 Below will be devoted entirely to recipes under 30 minutes. Health Smart will be devoted to healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options including heart smart, low calorie, low carb and low fat recipes.
Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank y’all for a wonderful 2013 and I can’t wait for you to see what 2014 has in store!
I like y’all…y’all. 😉