Balsamic herb gnocchi, fast side dishes, gnocchi, Gnocchi recipes, potato side dishes, side dish recipes, side dishes
There aren’t many things in this world that are perfect. Contrary to popular belief, not even me 😉
This bowl however…
…is perfect. ❤
It’s the perfect size. It has the perfect shape. It holds the perfect amount of stuff. It’s even the perfect color. How much more perfect can you get in one bowl?
Just a little. …add this perfect gnocchi 🙂 Now my friends, we have gone beyond perfect.
Balsamic Herb Gnocchi
- 1 batch gnocchi – homemade or 2 packages
- 1/4 cup Mushroom Sage Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup good quality, aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Thyme
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
* Fresh mushrooms would be a great addition if you have them on hand.
Toss prepared gnocchi with remaining ingredients. Quick and easy! A great side in under 30 minutes!
Life is too short to eat ugly food y’all.