If there’s one thing I can’t live my life without, it’s pizza! Who would want to? Here’s a quick, easy, healthy and delicious flatbread recipe for the days you NEED pizza, but your waistline doesn’t!
White Cheddar, Apple & Pomegranate Flatbread
- 1 cup Organic Girl White Cheddar salad dressing
- 2 cups Organic Girl Pepper Greens
- 4 flatbreads
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green apple, shaved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 slices nitrate free, honey turkey bacon (made by coating turkey bacon with honey and roasting), crumbled
- 1 cup White Cheddar, shredded
Generously brush or spoon White Cheddar Dressing onto flatbreads. Top with pepper greens, cheese and remaining ingredients. Bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes or until flatbread is crispy and cheese has melted. Serve with a fresh salad and additional dressing for dipping!